Like, I could jump in my car and hear the screaming fans.
Like, I am wearing my Broncos jersey.
Like, I am sitting in my living room typing on my computer with shades of orange and blue in the background.
Okay, I think you get it.
I am sitting here surrounded by family members who rallied together to watch the game with hopeful hearts and plates full of food. Good ol’ greasy football food. My dad threw some wings on the grill. My mom sliced up some potatoes for homemade fries. My sister rinsed off some veggies. I offered to make dip (mainly because I had a secret weapon that would take me less than 5 minutes to make and then I could put my feet up with everyone else).
Chili Cream Cheese Dip
- 8 oz block of cream cheese, softened
- 15 oz can of your favorite chili (beans or no beans)
What to do:
- Put both ingredients into a small microwave-safe bowl and heat for 1 minute.
- Stir mixture and put back into microwave for additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve dip with your favorite corn chips (Fritos).